Thursday, April 22, 2010


Flash

ISO 50

ISO 400

ISO 5000


ISO comes in handy when you want to take pictures of Christmas lights, or other lights that would fade when using flash. In other words ISO is used when there is need of extra lighting but not with the use of flash. In the photographs I took when flashed was used you can see my object fairly clear, but with a dark background and I disturbing reflection of the flash. When I used an ISO of 50 the picture was very dark and was hard to see my subject in focus, although the Christmas lights were very bright. When I used ISO of 400 the picture came out with a good amount of lighting but it was scrawny. When an ISO of 5000 was used the picture came out pixilated and scrawny and had a bad resolution.

No comments: