In the following portfolio you will be able to see photography, photo manipulation and Photoshop project that I created during the school year of 2009-2010.
This year in digital photography we went over Photoshop techniques as well as camera functions. To start the year we learned how to take photographs with good composition, this included color balance, good shadows and good emphasis. Once we got the basics of taking an effective photograph we were able to turn pictures into black and white with Photoshop.
We progresses throughout the year, we learned how to manipulate pictures we practiced by turning our pictures into vampires and aliens. We also learned how to add photographic effects; we played with the hue in our pictures, added gradients and blurred the background. This is we began to learn about blending styles. This is the most useful information I learned because this is one of the tools I use to Photoshop in almost every project or picture is have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment