Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scary Effects


The Scary Effects project has been the best so far because we were able to transform our pictures into a scary creation. My favorite one was the Alien picture because we used new tools in Photoshop that allowed our imagination to grow. A new tool I used was the Pen tool; this was a new tool for me that allowed me to discover new creations in Photoshop. There was one difficulty I had, due to the fact that I was absent I missed some procedures we did in class, but luckily I was able to make up my work. I believe I did well on most of the effects because I had already used most of them before on other projects, I will be able to use this new tools like the Pen Tool in my Job, it will create artistic creations.

No comments: