"When ever I’m around you, you’re all I can see. You don’t even know how much you mean to me. You make me so happy and glad, seeing your smile I can never be mad.
You the best thing that happen to my life. You’re my beautiful baby and I can’t wait for you to be my wife."
"Family is my strength. Love is my power. Art is my passion."
The reason I choose this lyrics is because I thought it was a beautiful poem. I chose this poem instead of a song because these words mean more to me than any song. I also used a quote from the tattoo artist Kat Von D, because as I was reading her bibliography these words stood out the most! I love art I just can’t draw but I can create beautiful artwork through my pictures like she can with her tattoos.
2 comments:
Your portfolio is looking awesome. My favorite part of your portfolio was the formal critique of Robert & Shana ParkeHarrison. Your critique was amazing!
Laura I am dissapointed in your portfolio and moreso, frustrated that I haven't seen you for the past few days. You have the ability to get an A in my class, but you have stopped showing up! Laura. You need to come to class. Mine, and ALL of your other classes. COME! We miss you. Next semester I want to see a FULL portfolio.
Post a Comment