Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Quilt

Inside Quilt

Future Quilt

Past Quilt

Outside Quilt


My first idea was to have all my pictures unite with a zipper, I liked my idea but I couldn’t get it accomplish it was difficult to decide were the zippers were going to be located. I have no favorite square because I did not get to finish them, I feel like they all need to be improve and I will keep working on them until I feel that they are done. Although I have no favorite one I have one that I feel I did the worst which is my future, that’s the one I need to work on the most. I also struggled with my past square because I had a complete idea but I realized it wasn’t what I was trying to express so I decided to start a whole new one which took a lot of time. I struggled most to set my ideas I was lost the first couple of days and I did not try hard enough to meet the deadlines.

I feel that for my outside and inside I used the basic content I feel that they were both the same people it was all me, I had no surprise in what people said of me they all said that I was a friendly person which I believe I am. Like many great artist the symbols I used are deep inside my art, and I will be the only one that truly understands them. I like the collage of pictures I used; I also think they are the strongest part of them they all unite to tell a different story. My favorite tool to use was the blending tool I had fun deciding the different kinds of blend I had to use for each picture. Finally, the experience was great I learned to see myself in a different way; this has been my favorite project so far because all of my classmates had a different and unique idea. If I had to this project again I would definitely work on time management.

No comments: